The Centre for International Academic Mobility and Integral Projects
The Centre for International Academic Mobility and Integral Projects (CIAMIP) coordinates the international activity of the National Academy of Culture and Arts Management. It was established in 2017 as a result of the reorganization of the Centre for International Relations.
The main purpose is to promote the European educational integration in Ukraine through the participation of the Academy in different international programs concerning science and education.
There are major tasks of the Centre:
- to manage the international activity of the Academy and to promote the cooperation with foreign educational and research institutions, agencies, associations etc;
- to look for the international grants and to support the project and contest implementation;
- to ensure the academic mobility for students, postgraduates and scientific and pedagogical staff of the Academy;
- to provide the necessary information on the opportunities to participate in such programs;
- to maintain the relations with foreign partners on mutual exchange and foreign internship programs for professors, postgraduates and students.
9 Lavrska Str, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01015, 11 corps, 206 cabinet
Тел.: +380 (44) 280-2193
Head of the Centre